| DeskArtes 3Data Expert
Professional Software for
3Data Expert is a professional tool for preparing 3D models for Additive Manufacturing and Simulation applications. There are several commands for manipulation of both 3D surface models and 3D faceted models. These commands include surface triangulation, STL verification and repair, STL offsetting, splitting, connecting, decimation, smoothing and Boolean as well as STL coloring and texturing. Basic supports can be generated for both Stereolithography and metal processes.
3Data Expert offers effective and user friendly repair tools for triangulated models. Models from different CAD systems, with or without colors, can be effectively repaired using both automatic and manual commands for Additive Manufacturing.
- Repair errors automatically: separate shells, orient normals, stitch gaps, fill holes and remove error triangles
- Manual repair with full editing capability for faceted models
- Input various faceted models: STL, VRML, ZPR, OBJ, DXF, PLY, 3DS, Collada, FBX and proprietary 3DE Files
- Output following faceted models: STL, VRML, ZPR, DXF, PLY and 3DE Files
- Remove triangles, surfaces or shells manually
- Split with polylines, curved or fixed split planes
- Emboss or engrave the 3D Text to models with Boolean commands
- Connect multi component parts into one printable part with Boolean commands
- Create 3D Text with user selectable fonts